The Queensland Government will be starting applications for the Queensland Business Basics Grant Program from the 31 of May 2021.
You can read the finer details here: Queensland Business Basics Grants Program
To be eligible for the grant you must:
- have a turnover of less than $300,000 for the current financial year
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Convoke can provide quotes that the grant will directly pay for!
It's important to act fast as you need a quote from us before you can apply for the grant.
The fastest way to get a quote is by getting into contact with us here: Contact Convoke Digital.
Once we've received your request we'll provide free advice on where to best spend your grant and how we can help ensure you get the most out of your grant.
Then we'll rush to get you a quote before Monday the 31st.
It's important to get in quick as applications are served on a "first come first serve" basis.
How can Convoke Digital can help your business with the grant:
- Brand new website with a focus on customer engagement and organic traffic
- Upgrades to an existing website to increase digital growth
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to increase organic traffic
- Digital marketing services to ensure your brand is on your customers devices.